ABU DHABI — Forbes today has unveiled an expanded list of speakers for its second annual Forbes 30/50 Summit, which will gather generations of women from both the Forbes 30 Under 30 and 50 Over 50 franchise lists from March 7-10 during International Women’s Day.
The event, which draws young super-achievers who innovate and the legends and icons with priceless experience, will offer attendees a platform to share and forge new bonds, collaborate, and innovate in order to become smarter about technology, leadership and all that it takes to lead.
Joining the list of previously confirmed speakers include First Lady of Ukraine Olena Zelenska, who will appear virtually; sports icon and champion of equality Billie Jean King; and Founder and CCO of The Honest Company Jessica Alba. The full slate features trailblazers and power leaders alike:
- Hillary Clinton, Former United States Secretary of State, Senator, First Lady, Lawyer, Author and Activist
- Malala Yousafzai,Nobel Peace Prize Laureate & Cofounder, Malala Fund
- Gloria Steinem,Journalist & Activist
- Ayesha Curry, Founder & CEO, Sweet July
- Mandana Dayani, Creator & Cofounder, I am a voter.
- Mo Abudu, Founder & CEO, EbonyLife Media
- Catherine O’Hara, Emmy Award Winning Actress and Writer
- Amna Al Qubaisi, Formula Racing Driver
- Tammy Sun, Founder & CEO, Carrot Fertility
- Jo Ann C. Jenkins, CEO, AARP
- Her Royal Highness Lamia Bint Majed Saud AlSaud, Secretary General and member of the Board of Trustees at Alwaleed Philanthropies
- Misty Copeland, Ballerina, American Ballet Theatre, Author and Philanthropist
- Francine Katsoudas, Executive Vice President and Chief People, Policy & Purpose Officer, Cisco
- Lauren Watkins, President, PuraVida Foods
- Dina Radenkovic, Cofounder & CEO, Gameto
- Suneera Madhani, Founder, Stax
- Aurora James, Founder, Fifteen Percent Pledge and Creative Director & Founder, Brother Vellies
- Karen Wazen, Founder & Designer, KW Eyewear and Cofounder, KE Partners
- Jessica Smith, Cofounder & COO, TOUCH Talent
- Nayla Al Khaja, First Female Film Writer, Director and Producer in the UAE
- Lynja, Social Media Infliencer, Cooking with Lynja
- Kelly Sawyer Patricof, Co-CEO, Baby2Baby
- Rochelle Niemeijer, Cofounder & CSO, Nostics
- Pico Velasquez, Founder and CEO, VIIRA
- Olga Kravchenko, Cofounder & CEO, Musemio
- Zahra Lari, CEO of Emirates Skating Club & President of Figure Skating Committee and UAE Winter Sports Federation
- Alyse Nelson, President & CEO, Vital Voices Global Partnership
- Dr. Judith Richter, Founder & CEO, Medinol
- Shafiqa Khplawak, Poet, Writer and Women’s Rights Activist
- Symone Sanders-Townsend, Author, Democratic Stratehist and Host of “SYMONE” on MSNBC
Chaired by “Know Your Value” founder and Co-host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe Mika Brzezinski and MSNBC Contributor, ForbesWomen Editor Maggie McGrath and Author Huma Abedin, the summit focuses on forming world-changing alliances and serves as a powerful catalyst for change.
The agenda will offer a platform for speakers to share insights and experiences as part of an engaging series of discussions focused on a range of topics including breaking bias to fuel longevity, the business of influence and transforming the face of storytelling among so much more. The summit will also offer attendees rich cultural immersions including an opening gala at the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi and a desert party closing dinner.
The Forbes 30/50 Summit is presented by Cisco. Carrot Fertility is the partner sponsor. AARP and Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas are supporting sponsors.